Tanning before using Philips Lumea:
* Wait at least 48 hours after tanning before you use Philips Lumea.
* Do not use Philips Lumea if you have sunburned skin and for as long as the sunburn persists.
* Be aware that all types of tanning darken the skin.
* Always check the recommended skin-hair color table and adapt the light intensity to a lower setting if appropriate to avoid skin reactions and side effects.
Tanning after using Philips Lumea:
* Your skin will be more sensitive directly after the treatment.
* Wait at least 24 hours or until all redness has disappeared before you expose treated areas to the sun.
* Cover treated areas when you go out into the sun or use a sunblock (*50 SPF) in the 48 hours after treatment.